Ealing Hospital Update
What you need to know about Ealing Hospital
Over the last few months there has been some conflicting information published about the future of Ealing Hospital.
The NHS in Ealing has produced some information to inform patients about the hospital.
Key messages include:
- Ealing Hospital is not closing
- If you use Ealing Hospital, you do not need to worry or do anything differently - just continue to use Ealing Hospital as normal
- Over the next five years, we will be looking at where some services are provided - in GP practices, the community and hospital. New services will be developed and some services will change
- We are doing this to make sure patients get the right care when they need it
- To shape future services we want to hear from patients and the public. To have your say register at bit.ly/NHSEaling
For more information please visit the London North West Healthcare NHS Trust website.